Next Wave Therapy Pty Ltd treats the personal information of its clients with the utmost respect and confidentiality.
We are bound by the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988, which sets out important information about privacy protections of your personal information. It specifically relates to personal information that you provide to us through our websites or through enquiry/booking communications.
How Personal Information is collected
Next Wave Therapy collects personal information in a number of ways, including directly from you, such as when you enter your personal details on the website (eg during a booking/enquiry request), when you provide information by phone or in documents such as an email; and from third parties such as practitioner referrals.
What Personal Information is collected
The type of personal information we collect and store will depend on what products and services you request from us. It may include:
- personal information with details of past or current health conditions
- personal information when you make a booking such as name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail address, credit card details
- general information/correspondence about your use of our products and services (for example your feedback on how you found treatments with us).
How Personal Information May Be Used
Personal information is collected so that we can use it for activities which include;
- processing your treatment/therapy group/workshop booking request or enquiry
- providing you with confirmation of your booking and advising you of any changes
- addressing any feedback or complaints you may have
- answering any queries you may have
- any purposes for which it was requested and directly related purposes, and developing, improving and marketing our products and services.
The personal information collected may also be used to promote and inform you of other services, which we consider, may be of great interest to you. Should we do this, you may notify us at any time that you do not wish to receive marketing or promotional material by emailing back the remove link or emailing email@example.com. At which time no further correspondence will be sent.Your personal information will NEVER be provided (given or sold) to any third parties for their marketing/promotional use.
Exchange of Personal Information with Third Parties
The personal information collected from you may, however, be disclosed:
- to any entity to which we are required or authorised by or under law to disclose such information (for instance, Federal or State law enforcement agencies and investigative agencies, courts, various other Federal or State government bodies);
- to alternate practitioners, only when confirmed by you, in order to facilitate your treatment or enquiry;
- to others that you have been informed of at the time any personal information (or can reasonably be assumed to be required to be exchanged to third parties) is collected from you;
- to our business associates and others for purposes directly related to the purpose for which the personal information is collected;
- to our professional advisors and other contractors (for example IT consultants and mailing houses); or
- with your consent (express or implied), to others.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know by sending an email.
Next Wave Therapy takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, the accuracy of the information we hold depends to a large extent on the information you provide. Should any information not be accurate, please contact us.
Security of your information
Next Wave Therapy takes reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is stored securely and accurately.
We gather information from our website. This is aggregated for reporting purposes. Personally identifiable characteristics are removed and users remain anonymous. This data is gathered by us to examine Internet trends and demographics and to assist in improving the structure and ease of use of our websites.
Next Wave Therapy websites may record other information as well, as is common with most websites. This information is used to improve the structure and performance of those sites to provide users with an improved service. Whenever a page is requested from our web server, we record the time, date and URL of the request, along with information on the browser software that is being used.
We may also obtain personal and other information from some or all of the above to enable us to provide our services or products to you. When we obtain personal and other information from third parties whom we are referred to by you, we will assume and you will ensure that you have made that third party aware of the referral of the persons and purposes involved in the collection, use and disclosure of the relevant information.