Menopause NATx Talk
"Menopause, the years before and beyond"
Relevant for all women, whether you are approaching or are post menopause.
- an understanding the hormone changes in menopause
- natural self management strategies - natural self management strategies
- naturopathy treatment options
- evidenced based use of diet and herbal medicine
For fun we’ll get well acquainted with “Menopause and her 7 dwarfs - itchy, bitchy, dopey, bloaty, sweaty, leaky & stressy" and meet their cousins "osteoA and osteoP".
Sasha Wray (Occupational Therapist, Naturopath) and Emma Chapman-Sharp (Naturopath)
Please read our blog on menopause for a little more information and we look forward to seeing you there.
When: Fri 20th Feb, 5.30 - 6.30 pm
Where: Next Wave Therapy 273 South St Hilton WA
Cost: Free event (but registration is essential)
Register: book online, phone 93376460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Door prize: One FREE Naturopathy Initial Consult
By attending you also
- go in the draw for our DOOR PRIZE - One free initial consultation
- receive 20% OFF initial consultation voucher
- get handouts packed with info
- linseed recipes (research has shown that 2tbsp linseed /day can reduce hot flushes associated with menopause)
And a chance to ask your burning questions about menopause with 20 years experienced Naturopaths