Schedule of fees
Next Wave Fremantle area (Hilton)
Initial $100 (45 min)
Repeat $90 (30 min)
Acupuncture $90 (45 min)
Initial $100 (Individual Assessment)
Repeat $55 (60 min Semi-private small group)
Private Health and Medicare (Chronic Disease Management) rebates available for Physiotherapy and Pilates
Initial $120 (60 min)
Repeat $120 (60 min), $90 (45 min), $60 (30 min)
Home Visit additional $20 /20 min travel
Group Therapy $30 (60 min)
Acupressure $120 (60 min)
Private Health and Medicare (CDM & BAMH) rebates apply for Occupational Therapy.
Initial $120 (60 min)
Repeat $60 (30 min)
Private Health rebates apply
- $10 discount on all above fees is offered for pensioners/unwaged persons.
- 5% discount on natural medicines is offered to pensioner, unwaged and people with complex medical conditions that need a high intake of natural therapy medicines.
Do I need a referral?
No, to make an appointment all you need to do is call, email or book online.
However, if you want to access our services under a medicare scheme, accident & injury insurance or as a Veteran, you will need a referral from your GP, psychiatrist or specialist physician.
Private Health Funds
Most health funds cover Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy or Naturopathy. Please check your eligibility for these services with your health fund. Your rebate will depend on the type of membership that you have.
Depending on your needs you can access our services via three Medicare programs.
- The Chronic Disease Management (CDM) program applies for people needing pain management or injury rehabilitation with an occupational therapist or physiotherapist. To claim this Medicare rebate you will need a referral and a CDM Plan from your GP.
Current rebate is $52.95 and you are entitled to 5 allied health sessions annually. There are no Medicare rebates for Telehealth (Phone or Skype) appointments at this time.
- Better Access to Mental Health (BAMH) applies for people needing occupational therapy mental health treatment. To claim this medicare rebate you will need a referral from your GP or Psychiatrist.
Current rebate is $74.80 for appointments on site, $96.35 at your home and $19.00 for group sessions. If eligible, you are entitled to up to 10 focused psychological consultations as well as up to 10 group sessions annually.
- Access to Allied Psychological Therapies (ATAPS) applies for people needing occupational therapy focused psychological interventions. To access this service you need a referral from your GP or psychiatrist.
This is a Primary Health Network (PHN) program which covers all expenses for eligible persons. If eligible, you are entitled to up to 12 individual sessions and 12 group sessions annually.
Please contact us, if you need help identifying your eligibility for one of these Medicare initiatives or would like help to arrange a referral from you GP or specialist.
Accident and Injury Insurance
We accept referral from Worker’s Compensation or Motor Vehicle Accident insurance. Funding approval will be sought prior to your first appointment and then your insurer will be billed directly.
Department of Veterans Affairs
We accept referrals from Department of Veterans Affairs.