Naturopathy Fremantle area (Hilton)
Naturopathy uses natural medicines that support the bodies ability to heal itself. Natural medicines are our oldest medicine, tried and proven by the ancient people of the earth over thousands of years. Their use in more recent times is backed by extensive scientific and clinical research.
Natural Therapies used at Next Wave include:
- Herbal Medicine
- Nutritional Medicine
- Diet advice
- Lifestyle mentoring
Next Wave Naturopaths use practitioner only products. Natural Medicines are prescribed only after consultation and assessment of need.
What to expect in a Naturopathic Consultation?
Initially, a comprehensive health assessment is completed which may involve:
- iridology (iris analysis)
- nail and tongue analysis
- nutrition assessment
- functional assessments from an external laboratory
Wanting to change is the first step towards living a more happy, healthy and self aware life. Your initial consultation will also involve discussion about expected outcomes. Your therapist will set goals with you and make suggestions that suit your life style.
A naturopathic approach is useful to prevent and treat illness, assist recovery and promote general well-being and vitality. It can be used for acute complaints such as the common cold or headache; or it can be used for more serious chronic illness such as diabetes, chronic pain and depression.
Next Wave Naturopaths have a special interest in:
- Chronic or persistent pain e.g. fibromyalgia syndrome, migraines
- Mental health e.g. depression, anxiety
- Auto-immunity e.g. diabetes, thyroid, Crohn’s disease
- Hormonal complaints e.g. menopause, PCOS
- Brain and gut health e.g. cognitive impairment, IBS
- Sleep disorders e.g. insomnia, circadian rhythm
Private Health Rebates apply for Naturopathic Consultations.